Provides service to residential or commercial customers by making timely lawn/landscape applications, diagnosing and correcting lawn problems through service calls and other customer
communications, and selling/upselling services to new and/or existing customers, resulting in growth of the customer base.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The essential duties and responsibilities are listed below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Applies fertilizers and pesticides to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and labeling instructions.
- Ability to pass the test for an applicators license.
- Responds on a timely basis to customer requests for telephone and in-person service calls.
- Completes required production forms and customer instructions.
- Assists in sales to current customers through contact on route and telemarketing.
- Completes production reports, new sales forms, customer invoice forms, daily vehicle inspection report, and cancel/skip notices as required daily.
- Maintains vehicle and equipment through cleanliness, safety, and general maintenance.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of the facility.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Please complete the application on the right for employment opportunities! or you can drop it off at the office location of 6084 NE 22nd St, Des Moines, IA
DO NOT CALL OUR OFFICE REGARDING POSITIONS, RATE OF PAY, OR SPECIFICS ABOUT JOBS.